OUR SCIENCEGensco® Pharma’s abilities provide boundless possibilities for improving health utilizing our unique preparations, innovative dosing methods, and proprietary drug delivery technologies.
Transdermal Technology Gensco® Pharma has developed and patented a unique transdermal drug delivery system... read more
MDose® Gensco® Pharma’s patented topical metered dose applicator dispenses an exact and consistent dose of medication with every pump... read more
PRODUCTSColciGel® Prepare for the flare with the first transdermal treatment for gout flares... read more
Astero® The first FDA-approved prescription combination drug-device hydrogel containing Lidocaine 4% HCl for associated pain, wound healing and vasculitis.... read more
LiDORx® Delivers fast controlled pain relief at the site... read more
SpeedGel Rx® Non-NSAID alternative for pain, inflammation and bruising. Targeting the source of pain... faster... read more
- July 27 - July 30
- August 19 - August 23
- August 21 - August 25
- September 5 - September 10
- September 13 - September 15
Looking To The Future
A single dose topical colchinium for acute gout flares.
A single dose topical anesthetic for injections and vaccines.
- Protected: Topical vs Transdermal Lidocaine June 21, 2017 Clinical - Prescription Product Comparison for Intact Skin Product 5% Lidocaine Ointment Lidocaine Patch LiDORx Delivery more...
- Physician Explores Gout Treatment Options May 15, 2017 Articles, Clinical, Featured - As seen in Chain Drug Review | May 15, 2017 MIAMI — Gout is an extremely painful form more...
- The Difference Between Topical and Transdermal Medications March 29, 2017 Clinical, Research - White Paper by Robert L. Wilbur, Pharm.D., CPh | Executive Director, Medical Affairs, Gensco Pharma Abstract more...
- Working In All Disease States and Cost Management Areas to Help Patients Access Medications March 21, 2017 Clinical, Featured, Industry - Gensco® President and CEO, Carlos Alfaras, recently moderated a Thought Interaction Pod (TIP) session at more...